Arash Hadipour Niktarash MD extensive studies got conducted on alternative medicines for treating Asthma. It makes people wonder if there are any natural remedies for the same. Keep in mind that there is no absolute cure for Asthma, whether natural or otherwise. However, some natural ingredients may help in managing the symptoms of Asthma. Emotional stress is one reason, which causes asthma attacks; hence, a negative response to anxiety is essential.
In addition to this, natural relaxation remedies like progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing, biofeedback, and guided imagery may also relieve stress. Studies reveal that a balanced diet plays a crucial role in easing asthma symptoms. Omega-3 fatty acids found in natural food items, like high-fat fish, may help the body fight inflammation. Food items like salmon and mackerel, and also cod may help in reducing the symptoms of Asthma.
Some natural remedies suggested by Arash Hadipour Niktarash MD for dealing with Asthma
Many ingredients qualify the category of natural asthma remedies. However, since the studies on alternative and complementary treatment for Asthma are limited, the safety and effectiveness of natural remedies need further evaluation. Irrespective of this, Arash Hadipour Niktarash MD draws the attention of readers towards some effective natural treatments
• Acupuncture: conventional Chinese treatment includes thin needles’ insertion into specific junctures on the body. People have revealed that acupuncture eases asthma symptoms. However, full-proof evidence for treating Asthma needs further evaluation.
• Biofeedback: if you have control over your heart rate, you may manage Asthma. However, studies on biofeedback need further confirmation. Scientists worldwide are trying their level best to research the interrelation between biofeedback and asthma symptoms.
Natural Dietary Supplement
• Natural dietary supplement: people use plants, herbs, and accessories for treating Asthma. These supplements are practical. People have used Chinese herbs since time immemorial. However, there is restricted clarity as to how they work in many cases. Further research becomes imperative on supplements like fish oil and magnesium.
• Vegetarian diet: people who follow a Mediterranean diet have derived benefits for treating their asthma symptoms. It encompasses vegetables, fruits, nuts, whole grains, healthy fats, and seeds. People with Asthma must take in more poultry and fatty fish than red meat. The diet plays a crucial role in reducing asthma symptoms as it fights inflammation in the body.
• Formulate an asthma action plan: apart from the natural remedies, doctors suggest that patients create an asthma action plan to reduce the symptoms. The person has to write down or speak about their problems. When they are clear about their asthma symptoms, they will be able to formulate a plan accordingly. The action plan encompasses the amount of medicine they must take and a list of triggers to avoid them. Moreover, information regarding what they must do for treating specific symptoms is an essential part of this action plan.
Apart from this, regular physical exercise and yoga are other natural ways of reducing the risk of an asthma attack. Studies reveal that since there is no cure for Asthma, people must make efforts to reduce the symptoms.